Friday, February 13, 2015

Something new for February 13th, Weekend Sale, NEW CTM POW & LOTS of goodies!

Hi everyone!!!
Happy Friday!
I have an awesome sale going on at my store this weekend so pop by for a visit and grab some of those products you've been eyeballing!!
 Now on with the fun!
First...the new!

While some of you MAY have seen a few of the papers, elements and alpha when this was released as a little sampler for a Designer Contest I was in last fall...Classic is now a full blown, gorgeous kit!
40% OFF this weekend!!
 It's always so hard to pick just a few pages to showcase a kit or collection....
but you can find more in my Classic Album on Facebook or in my PBP Gallery!
**FREEBIE ALERT 1**
Newsletter Subscribers get 2 Exclusives this week!
The first one is the gorgeous pack of Baby clusters from CTM Saskia! 
 This fun pack of Washi Tape is yours to download right HERE
You can grab set 2 of Saskia's Clusters by visiting my Freebies Board on Pinterest!

 This week's CT Pick of the Week is from CTM Steph with
Boy's World - Fusion Kit!
On sale through next Friday for 45% OFF!
I hope you enjoy the sale and this week's new (and old) products!!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!!

3 comments:

sleoner said...

I bought "Boy's World" when it first came out and I absolutely love it. Finally a kit that's not so girly. I sooooo recommend getting this kit. Thanks Jill for thinking of the "guys"! :)

Chris said...

I don't understand what I have to do to get the freebies from your pin interest board, I can't seem to find where they are

James said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment