Thursday, July 30, 2015

Are you ready for a new Blendits Template??

Blendits Layered Template 10 is BRAND NEW this week
and just as much fun as the previous templates!
Save 25% OFF through next Wednesday!
 Allow my Creative Team to show you the many ways you can use this template with various kits in my store!
They're so easy to use!
Just clip papers to the layers and voila!
Use all the layers or some...move the frames, flip the template, rotate it...no two pages will ever be the same!
Need to make a layer pop more?
Duplicate it!
Blend more...lower the opacity!
All the blending is done for you!

If you are new to these take a peek at some tutorials right here on this Blog for PSE, PS and Artisan.
The templates are earlier versions but the concept remains the same no matter which one you use!

All templates come in PSD, TIFF, PNGS and PAGE formats so you can choose which one is right for you.

Take the plunge and give them a try!  You'll love them!

Also on special this week...another CT POW!

CTM Lori B has chosen my She's Got Moxie Collection
 
I hope you enjoy this new template and and the CT Pick-of-the-Week!

Get ready for some amazing awesomeness coming NEXT WEEK to my store!! 
PBP's 9th Birthday is coming up and we're going to be celebrating!!!

Stay tuned and have a great rest of the week and weekend!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four
years and had constant pain. During the first year, I had faith in God that
i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body
and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on
search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the
prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who
has been healed from Herpes Simplex Virus by this EHI and she also
gave the email address of this man and advise anyone to contact him for any
kind of problem that he would be of help, so i wrote to EHI telling
him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be
cured!! Though i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and
remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing
changes all over me as the EHI assured me, after some time i went to
my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So
friends if anyone have such problem and need help contact EHI email
DREHICHIOYAHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM or you can add on whatsapp +2348168791960 or you need my assitant email: ALICEABORT6@GMAIL.COM@
gmail.com
1...HERPS CURE
2...ALS CURE
3..GET A JOB SPELL
4.EPILESY
5...PROMOTION IN THE OFFICE
6...LOVE SPEEL
7...DIABETES CURE
8>>EX BACK

Barbara Macelli said...

God bless Dr.Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, my name is Joyce Benson from Denver, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ekpiku how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS delivery company. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i tested negative for HERPES, Dr.Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through email (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) or call him on +2348073673757 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Joycebenson731@gmail.com or text me +16506538578. DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. hydrophobia 9.hpv 10 pregnancy spell and bring back your ex back 11 scabies 12. STD.

Post a Comment