Friday, July 17, 2015

It's Pickle Barrel Weekend!!! YAY!!!

Are you ready????

I have lots of wonderful goodies for you this month and THIS particular month is a little
more unique than previous Pickle Barrels. 

This month is dedicated to Sisters!
(or daughters, or best girl friends...the good ones and the not so good ones)

The fun Vellum Word Bit Pointers make this a great collection even for brothers and sons!
But really....it truly can be used for anything!

Loads of elements, amazing papers and lots of EXTRAS!

Take a look at what I've created:

6 - $1 packs:
Grab all 6 for $6 and get this great FWP which is only available with the 6 for $6!
(a savings of almost 80%!)

8 - 4 x 4 cards, a cute plastic pocket to insert them in AND...
you'll also receive each of these quotes in a much larger version
(think Big Word Bits)
in both black and white!
I also have 4 coordinating Add Ons at 25% OFF...
...and an Add On Bundle for 50% OFF this weekend only!
(that's 4 full size packs for just $7.49!)

Take a look at some wonderful inspiration:
 I just love these Mini Bits!!!
See it all HERE

I hope you enjoy this wonderful Collection!
On sale now through 11:59pm Monday, July 20th!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!!! 

Hugs!

1 comment:

Barbara Macelli said...

God bless Dr.Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, my name is Joyce Benson from Denver, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ekpiku how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS delivery company. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i tested negative for HERPES, Dr.Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through email (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) or call him on +2348073673757 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Joycebenson731@gmail.com or text me +16506538578. DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. hydrophobia 9.hpv 10 pregnancy spell and bring back your ex back 11 scabies 12. STD.

Post a Comment