Friday, August 21, 2015

The August Pickle Barrel is HERE!!!

Can you believe another month has passed since the last one?
(where does the time go??)

This month I have something wild for you!

Flashback to the good ole days...the 60's, the 70's, the 80's....life was simpler...fashion was ever-changing, the music was incredible...and let's not forget the great movies and sitcoms that defined each era!

You will have a BLAST creating page after page with this totally awesome collection!

With that in mind...allow me to introduce my contribution to the
From now until Monday August 24 you can grab these 6 amazing packs for just $1 each:
And....as with all Pickle Barrels, you can grab all 6 for $6 and get an incredible FWP that's only available with the purchase of the 6 for $6!
Take a look at the FWP you'll be receiving!
(How about 34 more unique elements!!!!)
So fun!!!

But wait....there's more!
What's a collection without a little touch of artsy, right?
I have 2 additional Add Ons which you can get for 25% OFF this weekend only!
(as if this collection wasn't crazy enough!)
How about a little inspiration from my crazy Creative Team using the 6-Pack and FWP?
Of course I have to show off a page by CTM Claudi
(who snagged a photo of my daughters from my Facebook Page)
This is just a sampling of the amazing pages they created!
(you'll get to see them all in my Gallery throughout the weekend!)

Isn't this a fun collection??
See it all HERE

Don't forget to add the pages you create with ModPodge to my Gallery!!
I'd love to see them!

I hope you enjoy this wonderfully FAR OUT Collection!
On sale now through 11:59 pm Monday, August 24th!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!!! 

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment